Yin Yang Training
Welcome to our transformative Yin Yang modules, where we invite anyone with a curiosity about the intricate workings of the human body, the profound nature of the emotional experiences, the immense power of the mind and the essence of spiritual practices.
Led by two experienced and caring teachers, we offer a unique blend of Western and Eastern perspectives combined with Yogic practices that will leave you empowered and rejuvenated. Our modules take place amidst the stunning beauty of Ibiza and Mallorca, providing the perfect setting for self-discovery and growth.
Join us twice a year and embark on a transformative experience that will empower you with knowledge and practices to enhance your well-being and enrich your life. All programs include daily asana practice, meditation, breath work, interactive lectures, group work and enough time for yourself to process.
Each module has a physiological and yogic theme that relate to each other. The themes rotate and each module is independent from the others.
Whether you seek to deepen your understanding of yourself, embark on a journey of holistic healing or support others around you, embrace the harmony of Yin and Yang and embark on a journey of self-awareness and spiritual growth with us.
Thank you for choosing us as your guides on this beautiful path.
We are looking for students interested in personal growth, authentic practices and practical application of scientific and spiritual themes.
Beyond certifications, your curiosity and experience has a greater value to participate in our courses.
It is not required to have done previous trainings with David and Mirjam.
Please get in touch with us directly via email to start the registration process. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
David Lurey & Mirjam Wagner
Mirjam & David share a combined passion for the Tradition of Yoga blended with a modern application of Philosophy and Anatomy. With over 25 years combined experience they lead trainings and groups through transformational experiences year round.Weaving elements of Vinyasa, Yin Yoga, Bhakti & Mindfulness makes each unique class with them a journey of body, mind and spirit that balances inner and outer relationships.
Meet Mirjam Wagner
Mirjam Wagner (500 E-RYT) uses the close relationship between physical and emotional health as a primary source of inspiration in her practice and teaching. After profound studies in the highly efficient healing technique of Osteopathy and years of experience as a certified Yoga teacher, she has found an expression of the fusion of these methods in the world of Yin Yoga & Yoga Therapy. For more information and to contact Mirjam, please visit:
Locations: Mallorca & Ibiza
Mallorca training programs will now be hosted at Finca Son Sion next to the village of Porreres.
This new retreat center features beautiful rooms with in suite bathrooms, spacious and beautiful indoor shared spaces, an amazing garden and pool and state of the art Yoga / Movement space surrounded by glass walls and precious nature.
All meals and shared room are included in the prices.
Can Cesar is a converted family home that will serve as our home for the two week course.
There are a variety of rooms from 2-4 people and the house is located just at the sea in a residential neighborhood of Sta. Eularia.
Please note that this house is on the edge of the village and a short walk from the pueblo and street life of Sta. Eularia and this is not a remote or romoved location.
Yin & Yang Trainings
Yin Yang Training ORGANS & MERIDIANS MODULE – Ibiza1 Oct / 7 Oct 2023 Can Cesar, Sta. Eulalia, Ibiza
In this week we will explore 5 organ pairs through the lenses of both, Western and Eastern medicine. Their vital functions in keeping us alive and well functions as well…
Yin Yang Training DIGESTIVE SYSTEM & LEADERSHIP – Mallorca23 Mar / 30 Mar 2024
A Yin and Yang experiential training on and off the mat
8:00 - 9:30 Morning Yang Practice
9:30 - 10:45 Breakfast
11:00 - 13:00 Morning Session
13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
14:00 - 16:30 Siesta
17:00 - 18:30 Evening Session
*subject to change based on the theme of the week
7:00 - 7:30 Meditation
7:30 - 9:00 Light Breakfast
9:00 - 10:45 Yang Asana Practice
11:00 - 13:00 Session I
13:00 - 16:30 Lunch & Siesta
16:30 - 19:00 Session II
2) After successful completion of Three Yin Yang Modules, One online training of ours and two book reports, students are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance for completion of a 300hr. program and earn their 500 RYT status.
3) Need more about the Yoga Alliance Certification?? We recorded a little video in hopes to clarify the certification process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkI66ZSHsCk
4) You do not need to take our modules in any order, the topics will rotate and pick the ones that fit your time / interest.
5) You do not need to complete your second module in any rush! Take the first module with us and then whenever the second module works in your schedule, we are happy to have you finish the 300hrs with us.
6) If you are not actively teaching, you can still participate. We give preference to those teaching, but welcome 'advanced practitioners' and other body workers to come study with us.
7) Yes, you are good enough to take this course
8) We take our training programs very seriously and hope that your interest and participation is serious as well… this interesting article may help you in deciding if all of us are ready for you to join us 🙂
And from the wise words of our friend Jason Crandell:
Five things to know about a Teacher Training - Jason Crandell